In the occasion of 10th-anniversary celebration, Apple has planned something big. Yes, the most rumored iPhone 8 is coming. The 2017 iPhone is launching with some of the most groundbreaking specifications.
Many of the rumors proposed that, iPhone 8 is forthcoming with an edge-to-edge display. Most popular elements like front camera, Touch ID fingerprint sensor are in house with the featured radical redesign.
Eliminating the home touch button, is one of the unique factors to be considered. Touch ID will be integrated directly into the display. Wireless charging feature also provided with iPhone8.
If you are confused what could be your next phone, Here we have summarized all the rumors , leaks circulating on the web.
iPhone 8 Aim to have Best Design Ever
2017 flagship iPhone is planning to have iconic all glass design. Using the most advanced gorilla glass will eliminate aluminium body. It may make the phone little heavier and cause more breaking issues.
Many sources like DigiTimes, KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, and Bloomberg have confirmed the Apple will use stainless-steel frame in the OLED display.
Replacing LED with OLED in iPhone 8
The new iPhone is decided to ditch its LCD with OLED. Curved OLED display with no bezels can be expected in iPhone 8. All Three variants will have different size of displays like 4.7, 5.8 and 5.5 inches.
OLED display will deliver faster response time, high-quality pictures, better viewing angles and power efficiency.
3D Touch Home Button
One of trending feature of iPhone 8 is a virtual home button. The traditional home button will be replaced with digital one.
- It is expected that the new iPhone is to use Apple A11 chip, built on ARM’s highly-efficient 10nm manufacturing process.
- iPhone 8 is anticipated to have most popularised duel lens camera which is featured on iPhone 7 and unlikely to make a major change in its new launch.
- Apple is planning to use the revolutionary front facing camera with 3D sensing and facial recognition.
- If we have a glance at storage and RAM, iPhone 8 is likely to have 3GB of RAM with built-in memory option of 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
- Rumors revealed that, 2017 phone would have unique features like wireless charging, Iris scanner, and more other BioMetrics options. iPhone 8 could have an L-shaped two-cell battery with a capacity of 2700 mAh.
Expected Date of Launch and Price
The iPhone 8 is expected to be launch in September 2017. Some of the rumor says, launch date could be somewhere close to September 17, 2017. The 2017 iPhone 8 could cost around $850 to $900 for 64GB variant and from $950 to $1,000 for the higher end devices.